Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello there:-)

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it has been awhile since my last post.  I want to welcome all the new followers to The Key Trilogy's Fanpage on Facebook.  I've noticed that a lot of you are from the Middle East - how cool is that!  I'd love to hear how you found out about Pandora's Key and the parts in the novel that resonate with you!

On another note, I'm doing a blog tour on Goodreads this month.  I've never done one before, but I've been told by the moderators that Pandora's Key has been the most popular tour to date!  I just hope that the blogger/readers really enjoy PK because, at the end of the day, that's why I wrote the book.

I do have to admit, though, that it's nerve-wracking having so many potential reviews about to hit Goodreads.  I take all the great 4 and 5 star reviews as a HUGE compliment, and I get super BUMMED when someone doesn't enjoy PK.  Thankfully there have only been a handful of negative reviews, and it's impossible to please everyone (that's why they make so many flavors of ice cream), but I feel like I wasted the reader's time and let them down when they don't enjoy my story.  So for anyone who didn't love PK, let me just say that I worked super hard and tried my best and if you let me know what books you love, I'll try to recommend something that fits the bill!!

And finally, I just want to thank everyone who has been supporting, reading, and telling their friends about Pandora's Key!  Kindle sales have been steadily rising, as have Barnes and Noble, and everyone's super kind offers to help promote PK have been enormously appreciated (ie. Hazel:-).

Have a great day!!!!

-nan

No comments:

Post a Comment