Monday, March 26, 2012

Book Sales

This month, on Kindle alone, Pandora's Key has been purchased by 111 people!  And the month is not over...

I just want to thank all the readers of Pandora's Key for recommending it to new readers, and all the new readers for buying a copy of my book.  You have no idea how happy this makes me!!

Seriously, authors work in a vacuum.  We come up with an idea alone, we write alone, we edit alone, and when we decide to self publish a book we feel very (VERY) alone!!  When people buy Pandora's Key, I feel like out there, in rooms, apartments, houses, trains, planes and cars, I have new friends reading a story I worked really hard on to bring to them.  Really, it makes the angst and hours worthwhile:-)

So thank you for reading Pandora's Key!  I'll be working on The Key to Tartarus' cover in mid-April and can't wait to bring you the second story in The Key Trilogy.

:-)
nan

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,

    I know what that feels like - to feel alone in my writer's world. And you're right - there's nothing like seeing positive response to our creative work.

    As you know, I loved Pandora's Key. I've put it on my list of books on my website, and I'm recommending it as a Good Read.

    I'm in awe of your story - I've caught myself going through the characters in my mind this past month and smiling, thinking about the ways you put that story together.

    That's great news about your sales this month. I'm sure there will be more to follow. Keep up the good work and know that you're not alone out there. We're rooting for you!

    Paula Millhouse
    www.paulamillhouse.com

    ReplyDelete