Tuesday, February 21, 2012

NEW COVER

Hi there,

So I did like my first cover for Pandora's Key because it was clean, simple and powerful.  However, it didn't feel quite right for Evangeline's story, which is a mix of old and new with Evangeline caught in the middle of a tug of war between her ancestry and her reality.

Enter Claudia at Phatpuppyart.  She's in INSANELY talented artist and book cover designer and it's her creativity that led to a new cover for Pandora's Key.  Mostly, I tried to stay out of the way because I'm super creative with words, not art:-)

Please check out the new cover for Pandora's Key on Amazon and Goodreads and let me know what you think!!!  *It will be changed on my website, Facebook, and the e-reader and POD versions of my book soon.

For me, the girl on the new cover IS Evangeline and I couldn't be happier with the final product.  It feels magical, mystical, and looks stunning.  Thanks Claudia!!!!!!

xo
nan

1 comment: