Tuesday, December 20, 2011

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

I'm not usually one to make New Year's Resolutions, mainly because I don't want to be disappointed if I don't keep them!

What about you?  Do you usually make resolutions?  Do you keep them?

If I were to make a resolution, it wouldn't involve changing my eating habits (that never works for long), or becoming fluent in French (I'm trying but unless we live there it's pretty impossible), or selling a thousand copies of PANDORA'S KEY (though if someone out there wants to make that one come true, that'd be terrific... it's one book at a time so visit Amazon today:-).

Nope, if I were to make any resolution at all it wouldn't be about me as much as about other people.  My resolution would be to talk less and listen more.  To attempt NOT to fill the empty spaces unless there was something important to say.  And to hear what's really being said between the words...

That'd be a good resolution.  Maybe I'll try it out...

Happy week before Christmas:-)  For those of you who have bought PANDORA'S KEY thanks a huge bunch!!!

nan

No comments:

Post a Comment