Friday, December 30, 2011

THE KEY

PANDORA'S KEY is gaining new readers every day!  Thanks to all those who have read Evangeline's story and who are telling their friends and family about it:-)

Just so you know I'm working despite my ever-persistent cold, THE KEY TO TARTARUS just went via Fedex and email to my wonderful editor.  Who knows how much work I'm going to have to do to make it GREAT, but I'm up for the job!!!  And I'm excited to publish another story with enough twists and turns to keep even my most savvy fans guessing until the last moment.

Anyone worried about Evangeline and where she is right now?  You should be... she's in the midst of a very deadly journey.  And what about Olivia?  Has she woken up?  And Tim, has he held onto his sobriety or has he opened the bottle again?  Think Raphe is involved in this next story?  You're right if you said yes.  But Raphe's in even more trouble right now than Evangeline.  I'm worried about all of them...

If you're a Stephen King fan, celebrate!!!  He's just written a follow-up to his incredible Dark Tower series that will be released this spring.  I've already pre-ordered my copy:-)

Read on!
Nan

2 comments:

  1. The Wind Through the Keyhole actually takes place in the middle of the series, between Wizard and Glass and The Wolves of the Callah.

    www.discordia19.com

    ReplyDelete