Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I HAVE A COLD

Grrrrr.  I have a cold:-(  But that's not stopping me from writing!

I'm almost through editing THE KEY TO TARTARUS, Book II of The Key Trilogy.  That doesn't mean I'm done, though.  After I edit, then KTT will go to my professional editor and hopefully she will both like it and tear it apart so I can make Book II even better than Book I!!!!

That's the process and I embrace it.  That doesn't mean the editing doesn't hurt a bit... it's hard to fall in love with a character or with something they said or did and then have to ruthlessly delete them or their words.  Writing is all about tough love.  And nothing I've ever written is so precious that it can't be made better.

New fans, please keep reading PANDORA'S KEY and following my blog:-)  And don't forget to sign up for my mailing list, contests to win signed books, and my fanpage, all found on:  Nancyrichardsonfischer.com.

Read on!
(sniffle, cough)
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment