Saturday, December 10, 2011

GREAT DAY:-)

Just a quickie...

Great day.  I went on a hike with my gal pals and their dogs, edited 75 pages of Book II and wrote to a bunch of YA blogs asking them to review PANDORA'S KEY.

Getting a review on a blog is trickier than I thought.  Even though I have 10 books published by traditional publishing houses (Simon & Schuster, Harper Collins, Little Brown, etc.) because PANDORA'S KEY is self-published lots of sites say they won't review it!    I don't think that's a great idea on their part for a couple of reasons.

1.  There are really good writers out there who have decided to self-publish because the e-book world is EXPLODING and authors finally have the opportunity to take control of their stories and their career!!!
2.  I really believe in PK and I want as many people to read it as possible:-) and those blog sites really REALLY help.

Sooooo, I wrote to 10 YA bloggers and explained why they might want to give PANDORA'S KEY a chance.  I'm just hoping at least one of them does:-)  Either way, tomorrow I'll write to ten more blog sites... law of averages, eventually I'll find a kindred spirit:-)

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment