Friday, December 23, 2011

Editing

Thanks to everyone who has put PANDORA'S KEY on their stocking stuffer list for Christmas:-)  I hope that those of you who have already begun traveling with Evangeline and who are hooked on her story and journey are excited about Book II in The Key Trilogy, because I'm working hard to edit it for you!!

PANDORA'S KEY had many twists and turns that I'm told by my readers they didn't expect, and THE KEY TO TARTARUS will have even more!!!

In the meantime, I'd like to suggest a few books for the holidays.  If you're into young adult literature, and these days who isn't because it's so darn creative and fun, then check out FAT VAMPIRE by Adam Rex and THIRTEEN REASONS WHY by Jay Ascher.

And if you're looking for an "adult" book, then check out THE NIGHT CIRCUS by Erin Morgenstern.  It blew me away!!

Enjoy the last few days before Christmas, take time to smell the cookies, appreciate the scenery (even if it's raining), and enjoy your family and friends:-)

Merry, merry and here's to 2012 being an incredible year for everyone!!

nan

No comments:

Post a Comment